I think that some of my best days have been spent watching soccer in the sun. I love watching Nathan play. Slide tackling and headers are fantastic feats that I will never be able to do but to watch Nate do them is like magic. How does he do it and make it seem so easy and effortless. He is quick. It is also my pleasure after games to hear about the cool things he did on the field and enthusiastically answer all of the questions of " did you see me do this and that". Of course I am as thrilled as he is when we have a winning game, but I just love to watch him play.
1 comment:
Nathan looks like a professional that I've scene in pictures or televison. He looks so natual. I wish I could watch in person. Thanks for the pictures. Love, grandma bingham
Post a Comment