We had a blizzard warning last week for our area. Fortunately the kids and Lisa were out of school/work for spring break, and I took time off to be with them and do some painting (see future post... whenever I get around to it). It just came in overnight and snowed for one long day. The day before was sunny and in the 50's, and the day following was partly cloudy. I really like the spring storms in Colorado where it dumps a lot of snow over a very short time... as long as we don't need to leave the house.
View from the front of the house looking east

Some parts of the deck didn't accumulate snow due to the heavy winds

Parts of the deck that accumulated were buried pretty good

The pond (on the right) is completely buried

The missionaries were nice enough to come by and shovel the driveway


Nate and I walked across the street to the park

Looking west, we can usually see the Flatirons from here


came inside to warm up with hot chocolate in Mom's Allstate mug!

Sounds like we are going to get 2-6 inches tomorrow, and more on Saturday!
2 comments:
Wow....is there any snow now?
We had a little snow yesterday, and now sunny today and tomorrow. Supposed to get a lot more on Saturday.
Post a Comment