We had a nice time with our teenager as he took one step deeper into teenagerdom. (The spell checker just put a red line under teenagerdom. It just did it again. teenagerdom. teenagerdom. teenagerdom. ok, I'll stop.) On Saturday we were able to walk nearby our teenager as he shopped for stuff in the mall. He made sure to call us over when he wanted our wallets around. On Wednesday, his birthday, we went out for some Mexican food (no surprise there) and had a good time. The waiters brought over a large hat worn by at least 5 million previous birthday victims (am I spoiling the fun of it? Lisa says I do that sometimes.) and sang a song to him in Spanish that sounded somewhat like Happy Birthday. Here's a picture:

We actually got him to smile when the waiter said "21 now?"
1 comment:
you're definitely not spoiling the fun...i wonder how many of those 500 people had head lice.
Post a Comment