Sunday, April 27, 2008

My First House(?)

I just wanted to write to say how sorry I am that I've lied to everyone these past few months. As usual, mothers are good at catching their sons in lies. My mom emailed today to bring to my attention the fact that while I've been going around telling everyone that we've just moved into our first house, this isn't actually completely true. In fact, she emailed photo evidence that my real first house was shared with my older brother, Jason.




I'm sorry about the misinformation (and the photo of me in underwear that would fit a 10 year old!! What were you guys doing?! Trying to ruin my reputation among the other 2 year olds in the neighborhood?!).

2 comments:

PerryParty3 said...

Brian! You are so cute! It takes quite a man to post pictures of his youth in underwear. :) Thanks for the clarification.

Brian and Lisa said...

Thanks. Although now that I look at the pictures again, I think what bothers me more is my brothers cheesy grin with interlaced fingers. He is up to something....