Good job, Nate! Unfortunately, he was so surprised that he actually caught one that he didn't know what to do with it once he caught it. By the time I got there and pulled the hook out the fish was clearly dead. We hurried home and will cook it instead.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I got one!! I got one!!!!
We went over to the lake tonight after I got off of work for some more dock jumping and raft floating. Nate has been really into fishing this summer and decided to bring along his pole. He did some fishing, then did some swimming with us. After swimming he went back and tried again. He said that he "said a prayer before casting" and look what he pulled up:

Good job, Nate! Unfortunately, he was so surprised that he actually caught one that he didn't know what to do with it once he caught it. By the time I got there and pulled the hook out the fish was clearly dead. We hurried home and will cook it instead.
Good job, Nate! Unfortunately, he was so surprised that he actually caught one that he didn't know what to do with it once he caught it. By the time I got there and pulled the hook out the fish was clearly dead. We hurried home and will cook it instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment