Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Wedding!!

Here are pictures of the wedding. I am so glad we came. After the accident Nina called my cell phone and told me to go home. She thought the roads might be too bad to drive there for the wedding. None of us wanted to miss the wedding. Brian and I drove a little slower than normal ( it could have been the post traumatic stress) and got there on time.

Nina and I


Here I am trying to keep her dress clean.

Sweet Adam. By the end of the day he was done with getting his picture taken.

The wedding party. I tried not to look so tall in front of my escort.

Dad and Mom with Nina and Adam. I thought my mom looked so pretty.

The three sisters!

Are we having fun?!

Here comes the bride!

The Groom and his support.

Saying their vows. Very pretty.


Husband and Wife!

We had a lot of fun at the wedding and the reception afterward. I'll post pictures of that next! We already miss everyone in Stockton.

1 comment:

PerryParty3 said...

what beautiful colors for a wedding! You looked stunning yourself! :) Glad you made it there and had a great time!