Nathan had a soccer game down in Colorado Springs, Colorado this past weekend. I've put together a few highlights from the game just because the kid is so impressive. If I tried to do some of the stuff he does I'm sure I would trip over myself. The things he can do with his feet are pretty amazing, but I'm more impressed by just how creative he is while also getting some exercise. After watching him I can see why they call soccer (futbol) the beautiful game!
3 comments:
Nice Moves nate!
I know I was there but it's fun to see in a video
Love mom
lol, that was awesome. I especially loved the slow-motion part! :) Yeah, Nate, you're pretty stinkin' fast...at least that's what it looks like to me, and I don't follow soccer that well.
Wow, he has skills! Tommy is almost that good. LOL.
Post a Comment