Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Almost Halloween?
I can't stand it when I see stores putting up holiday displays months before the actual holiday. But..... going to costco this weekend got me in the mood for Halloween! I think this is almost my favorite holiday. No presents, no pressure, no cooking fancy dinners. Just fun food and lots of candy and fun late into the night going trick or treating. Working as a preschool teacher requires me to dress up for halloween. So I have a lot of dress up clothes in my halloween trunk. I'm not sure what I'll be this year but I know for sure what Leo is going to be. And lets just say he wasn't really happy about getting into his costume.
Leo makes a great super dog...
So Nate found this costume that we think he wore in Preschool or Kindergarten. He somehow squeezed into it. It was hilarious to see him in it. He is seriously considering wearing it for Halloween. So if you came to my house and see the decorations for halloween don't say anything, I know it's too early but I just couldn't help it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh, I know what you mean! I remember seeing Halloween stuff at Michael's even before 4th of July! I love Halloween too! I can't wait to decorate my front porch. It has some serious scare potential!
How cute! Nate looks really good in that costume! LOL
Post a Comment