Saturday, June 07, 2008

I can see his forehead!!

Nate knew he had to get a haircut today (he hates those), but I never expected him to say "I want it short and spiked in the front." What?!! What did he just say?! I couldn't get to the salon fast enough!!! I kept thinking I needed to rush right over there before he changed his mind. Here is a video I shot (albeit covertly) during dinner of Nate and his uncovered forehead as he is sloppily scarfing down pizza while watching SpongeBob Squarepants:



For those of you who can't remember Nate while in his long-hair phase of the past few years, here are some photos of him sporting the long locks at his recent track meet:


Notice that the only way we were able to see his face before this recent haircut was when he was running at Mach speeds.... Looking good Nate!

1 comment:

PerryParty3 said...

LOVE the haircut! Spikes in the front are definitly cool. I'm impressed at the pizza eating as well!