Nephi 28:30
"For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.
I love to go to the Temple. It is such a peaceful place and I was grateful to be able to go with Austin and Nathan. I can't wait to go with Austin and Nathan the next time the youth go in a few months. Nathan will be 12 on Sunday and will be a Deacon and have the Aaronic priesthood. It make me feel a little sad that my boys are growing up, but watching them grow up to be great young men is a joy.
1 comment:
wow! just recently i came across pictures of your boys at primary temple day sitting next to katie and mason. how time flies!
Post a Comment