Friday, September 01, 2006

The Inaugural Post

Well, this is it. Finally. I set-up the blog (naming, background, fonts, etc...) weeks ago, but I am finally putting it to use. This is the inaugural post of what I hope to be a handy, rapid, and efficient "family newsletter". I've always admired those who create a monthly, quarterly, or even annual newsletter. I know we all enjoy reading them - especially when multiple relatives contribute. Now I hope to contribute information about my family on this blog, and have other family members make comments, etc.... Ideally, it would be great if every family established a blog here on blogger.com so that we can link our blogs together. That would be the best way to stay in the know. The worst-case scenario would be that this turns into my own little online journal that I write and few read. I can live with that too.

Anyway, I'm happy to kick things off with this mediocre post and welcome comments from all!

Have a great Labor Day weekend,
Brian

No comments: