Friday, September 01, 2006

Are you ready for some football?


















I know it hasn't been long since my inaugural post, but I just couldn't wait to add more information. At the same time, I wanted to learn how to add pictures to the blog. This post should accomplish both. Austin (aka AJ) had football pictures last Saturday and I caught this picture with my camera phone. Not bad for 1.2 megapixels....

The temperature was in the 90's and he and his team wear all black. They look good, but are grateful for cold Gatorade. They scrimmaged 4 other area teams non-competitively - the head coaches stand behind their players on the field to give instruction and witness areas they need to improve upon - playing 4 games in 2 hours. He plays wide-receiver or tight end on offense, and outside linebacker on defense. He is number 81. His first game is the 9th. Nathan also has his first soccer game that day. I'll fill you in on the start of Nate's soccer season soon hopefully.

Brian

No comments: