Saturday, July 10, 2010

Austins' 16th Birthday!!!

Austin turned 16 this year.  It seems like the years are going by too quickly.  He is a Junior this year and he is driving! Yikes! It was scary to drive with him at first but now he has gotten to be a pretty good driver.  He even drove his grandma to dinner while we visited her in St.George.  She survived!
Austin has two jobs. He is a lifeguardd at the rec centers and outdoor water park and he works at the concession stands at the ball park.  He is super busy.  When he isn't working he can be found at  basketball camp or with friends. I think 16 is going to be a great year for him!

This is Buck, Austin's Birthday present. Buck is a Siberian Husky. In this picture he is 8 weeks old.
Austin says it is his favorite birthday present ever!


 
Buck was so tiny when we go him.  He is now 30 pounds!


 



  
Austin requested Strawberry Pizza as his birthday cake! Yum!

  
  
Austin didn't see me come into the pool.  So I started to take pictures.  In the top picture I think he noticed I was there.  He shook his head at me once he saw me.  I gotta have pictures of him as a lifeguard,  right?!

No comments: