We have had wonderful sping break relaxing and enjoying the sunshine until yesterday when we were told there was a storm coming. I don't think anyone really thought it would snow the 8-14 inches predicted. Brian left for home at his normal time and I thought it might take him a little longer but I didn't think it would take him three hours to get home. Geesh! Mother nature!
Austin and I decided that we should make a snowman with all of our new snow. So there you have it! This is what you do with 12 inches of snow. I think it turned out really nice. Now bring on the sunshine!
2 comments:
I'm lovin' it! Kendra, my sister, emailed us pics of the storm. Cody wouldn't even look at them! He's jealous! She did send pics a few hours later of the sun shining again and melting all that snow, that's Colorado for ya'! Glad you made the most of it, he's quite an eyeful!
holy cow! its been 70 degrees for five days in a row here. i'm gonna have to make some kind of deal with mike about i'll take the kids to visit you in the summer and he can bring them in the winter :-)
Post a Comment