Lisa came to Boulder on Friday to meet me for lunch. After lunch we went into the skate shop where one thing led to another... new skateboard!! Nate and I have been skating (and bonding) every free moment of every nice weather day since at least August, and my old board was beginning to be a hazard to ride. This one is sooooo smooth!! Nate and I spent nearly 3 hours on Saturday breaking it in. :-)
Lisa came by to get us for lunch and snapped some photos and a video. Since Nate rides "regular" (left foot forward) and I ride "goofy" (right foot forward), Nate decided to choreograph a ride in the bowl where we could skate doubles - including high fives and various poses on the board:
Carving the bowl on this new skateboard is like riding on air.
Nate wanted to give it a try as well.
Nate is testing out the "pop" of the new board by doing an ollie (jumping the board).
We never wanted to leave, especially on such a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment