We did so many fun things while we were in Hawaii that it was hard to include them all in the post about our trip. One fun thing we did while there was jumping off of the rock at Waimea bay, in North shore. It looked like so much fun and not too scary while we were walking up to it. Plus there were little kids jumping off of it. So I thought how hard could it be to jump off of this rock. Well, Austin, Brian and Nathan all jumped off of it with no problem and had so much fun doing it that they went multiple times.
Check out the guy right above Nate. He did a flip or two before landing in the water!
Then it was my turn. I climbed up the rock with Austin and thought I'd be okay going to the higher side of the rock. Well once I got up there it was a long way down. It was almost three stories high. I stood on the rock so long I had people (natives) telling me it wasn't really that far down and that I'd be ok. That it would be fun. I guess when you do something scary like this it's best not to think about it and to just do it. I waited way to long. So I climbed down to the lower part of the rock and managed to jump off. It was fun and I hoped Brian had gotten a good picture because I was not doing it again...ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment