We are always falling begind on our blogging. Here are some pictures to catch you up!

Brian surprised me with a dozen red roses on Valentines day! I think I talked to him for a couple of minutes before I realized he was standing in front of me hold these beauties!
Painting AJ's bedroom. He picked out a great color blue.

Nate is always ready for the camera!

My cutie husband.

AJ reaching all of the high spots that I couldn't
Brian's Birthday!!!

Brian requested his favorite - strawberry pizza! yummy!

Caught him holding his birthday balloon
Easter
I didn't know that the boys expected the easter bunny to come to our house this year! Was I wrong! They had so much fun finding eggs!

Nate counting his eggs

AJ dug right into his basket!
3 comments:
strawberry pizza...what's in it? It sounds yummy! I love that the boys are helping to paint the room! And nate's face is awesome! :) I laughed when I read that you were talking to Bran for a few minutes before you realized he was holding the flowers. That's totally something I would do!
The Strawberry pizza sounds soooo good!
It was good!
Post a Comment