Friday, February 13, 2009

a little bragging.......

I thought of doing this blog because of valentines day. I love love and romance. So I get very excited for valentines day. I get the boys gifts and we always eat out somewhere as a family. This valentines day I thought I'd write about how special my husband is. He is the best! He is the best dad. Always checking on homework and going to all of the boys sporting events. He asks "Does anyone have homework?" And the answer is usually no or it's already done, and he'll say can I check it with you or help you or can I help you study for that test coming up. He is amazing to even ask because I work way less and am so tired from my day. He is extremely patient. I know this because I had to give a talk in church last sunday and only had two days notice. I freaked out and he talked to me for hours making me feel better and giving me the confidence I needed. I leaned on him and he was such a support.

Brian works really hard at work. He is soooo smart. He will never admit to it, he's too modest, that's why I'm blogging. Brian is preparing a poster on his research for a huge AACR (american academy of cancer research) meeting in April. The committee for the meeting liked his research and poster so much that they have asked him to speak at the meeting. This meeting is having about 30,000 people in attendance. I was so excited for him. What an accomplishment! I am so proud! I have an awesome husband. He gives so much to us and work and church. He is a great example to me of love and determination to always do the best in everything you do. I love you Brian!

2 comments:

Brian and Lisa said...

You're nuts. But I love you too.

B

DandLBingham said...

Lisa, thanks for sharing your feelings about Brian. I agree with you he is a great man, so amazing! Who'd ever think that little(?) 10pound baby who'd "bebop" around would accomplish so much.
You know what the say...behind every great man there is a great woman!