I have to first start off by saying that I love summers. I love my kids being at home. I never look forward to the summer ending. So I am a bit sad. But all good things must come to an end. This week we had registration for Austin and Nathan. Nathan's seemed easy as it's for 7th grade. It doesn't seem like that big of a change from last year. He knows the school and has good friends and he told me today he is ready to go back.
Today was Austin's registration day for high school.... I know it's probably not that big of a deal but for me this is huge. High school. I don't think I'm ready to let my baby go to high school. Its is such a big school. And there are so many more girls than at middle school. That's scary! I know that Austin is excited and he also told me today that he is ready to go back to school. I know that he will have fun and enjoy it way more than middle school.

I just can't believe we are at this stage of our lives so fast. People would tell me to enjoy my children while they were young and I don't think I really understood what they meant. I can say now that time goes way too fast. So I guess I will sit back and enjoy the ride.
1 comment:
Highschool?! Really? I feel like I just graduated from highschool. Wow. Now I'm REALLY not ready to send Chelse off to kindergarten. I tell her everyday to stop growing, but does she listen? No. (sob!)
Post a Comment