

Remember me? Sorry we've been away from this site so long. We've been very busy and are just now breaking out of hibernation. I like the idea of the blog, and will try to make it more of a habit in my life, so keep checking back when possible.
Where do I begin? I'm tempted to only post new information instead of going back to highlight some of our activities of the past few months. Some of the BIG events were: Lisa and I each celebrated our 30th birthdays and the kids each had birthdays. Nathan landed the part of Tom Sawyer in the school musical "Tom Sawyer," and Austin played the role of Tinman in the school play "The Wizard of Oz." He looks really good in the poster they made (above). If you would like a DVD of these performances send an email.
We just got back from visiting our California family members. I will write more about our trip in a future post (hopefully not too distant future)....
No comments:
Post a Comment