
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I will try to do better.
We had a very nice Thanksgiving with Mark and his family. They stayed from Wednesday to Saturday, but it still felt like a very short time. I hope all of you had your fill of Turkey, etc....
Mark and his boys joined in on the Turkey Bowl this year. It was very, very cold and very, very wet, but everyone seemed to enjoy it. Austin and Michael (Mark's son) even lasted the entire game.... I will post some video clips of the fiasco on YouTube.com soon. (Check future posts).
On Friday we went to HomeTown Buffet for lunch because Thanksgiving just wasn't enough of a feast (see picture above). After that we worked/played it off in an indoor aquatic park in Southeast Portland. Lots of swimming, water slides, diving board, and hot tub action. We had a great weekend.
Now on to Christmas....
No comments:
Post a Comment