Monday, October 09, 2006

Good Morning Portland!


I took these pictures this morning from my desk at work for obvious reasons. The view of St. Helen's looked really clear and you can see what may be the smoke it perpetually emits. To it's left (see the red arrow in the 7:23am picture) you can see what I think is Mt. Rainier. Rainier is in fact larger than St. Helen's, but it appears smaller in this picture because St. Helen's is so much closer to Portland. Not a bad view of downtown Portland also. In the bottom right hand corner of each picture (above the time) you can see a portion of the Willamette River.

We had a good weekend. I'm driving a Chevy Impala for the next 2 weeks or more until my car is fixed. For those who didn't know, I was backed into a week ago and it will take at least 2 weeks for my car to be repaired. Fortunately, the guy who hit me had insurance and is paying for everything.

Lastly, the Broncos play the Ravens tonight. Be sure to send some positive thoughts their way if you happen to read this before the game....

No comments: